Monday, September 26, 2005
I scream at midnight,
Just to see myself out of the bed petrified,
It was not a dream - beyond my perception,
I could relate to that after a bit of introspection.

Am i making a fool of myself??
Said the inner me....
There was none to turn to but i know only thee
But how could i after all that,
turn back time and find myself in glee??

There might be certan things i did-which
Stung you quite hard,
With its venom more powerful than rattle snake's.

I repent for that and feel life is a bitch,
For even after a thousand on-my-knees,
i couldn't get off with the painstaking twitch.

But somewhere i could see the streak of light,
That gives me hope and waiting for the day-when,
I would laugh and say "It all happenned one day".

posted by Shriram at 2:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous [-]
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Words have their limitations. I am not going to even attempt describing a Human Being!

Layout design by Yogi-yogiscribble