Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Fun filled love of joy I could feel,
When in the woods he was there to heal,
With a volcano inside I spoke to him in zeal.
He doesn’t know how I am inside, without meal,
Without water, the disaster, an eruption that is real,
Nobody on earth can cool this feel.

I know God is vengeful, the perfect resident in me,
Why should he, the almighty, pour the venom,
Like a thousand arrow, striking the very cause of existence,
Am I deprived of the knowledge of life’s essence?
I thought everything would soothe in a master’s presence.

Didn’t you know that I took a hundred steps, or
Was it all this dumbo’s pretence?
Oh God the miracle healer of the universe,
Even I am an ingredient of your victims,
But also I am a constituent, a speck, of your creation.
Why don’t you create in me ‘The Harmony” ….. No Pretence!!

posted by Shriram at 2:08 AM

2 Comments:

said...

pottu thakku machan!!kalakare

10:29 AM  

said...

dei enna da...

the grace of your dance steps seem to have transcended down your emotions in the form of words..

just that they seem opaque..perhaps blame the distances cos am just not able ton point at one being ..or instance taht thse words seem to draw..

petaren pola... good stuff dude..keep scribbling..

long live cacothe scribendi..

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Words have their limitations. I am not going to even attempt describing a Human Being!

Layout design by Yogi-yogiscribble